Our guests are kindly invited to comply with the following rules of the house which have been created for the convenience of everybody:
• There is plenty of sand near us. If it is stuck to your feet please use the water tap or the brush in the garden before you enter the hotel.
• As everybody knows before entering the pool one should take a shower.
• Please practice water jumps only in the sea. In the pool you could endanger yourself and the others.
• Please keep quiet between 2 and 4 pm and after 10 pm.
• Pets are welcome against a small fee per night. Owners should walk them in the public area on a leash and clean after them.
• Smoking inside the apartments at Golden Dunes is not allowed. In public areas smoking is allowed only at the designated spots. Also remember, it takes 12 years for a cigarette butt to naturally degrade – do not bury it in the sand.
• Please park your cars on the designated area in the yard or in front of the hotel. Keep off the dunes!
• Use the wooden track south of the hotel to reach the beach. Keep off the dunes!
THANK YOU FOR OBSERVING THE RULES.